1. No free bottles/toddler mush
2. Sims will sit with bottle (when their comfort level is low)
3. Sims feeding babies will move away from the fridge
4. Smart milk will work with high chairs
5. Custom toy box fix.
6. Homework can be sometimes.
7. Homework can get done faster.
8. Homework can be fun.
9. Triplets & Quads are possible.
10. Kids can wet the bed.
11. No musical cribs. (That is, sims won't take a baby out of a crib to put it in another crib.)
12. Toddlers sleep through the night.
13. Kids can change schools easily.
14. Five new schools! Prep school, weekly boarding school, flexi school, all the time boarding school, school vacation.
15. Baby monitor to wake sleeping sims when baby cries.
16. Reservable cribs (for multiples).
17. Kids put homework where you choose.
18. Parents can bribe the headmaster to get kids into private school.
19. School no longer tanks fun.
20. Toddlers are dressed in day clothes during the day and pajamas at night.
21. Kids get partial credit for unfinished homework.
22. Babies cannot be picked up by visitors.
23. Children can cook basic meals.
24. Little girls now wear panties instead of boyshorts and undershirts.
25. Children can get bottles for toddlers.
26. Toddlers will no longer wait for a toy in use.
27. Mothers can breast-feed babies!
28. You can change baby clothes!!
And of course, me, Bubblepop!